onsdag 7 april 2010

Continuation.

After A got together with her ex, C, she wanted to see me. The exakt same evening that she told me that she'd chosen another girl, she wanted to see me, I could not believe how cold she was. Didn't she understand in how bad shape I was in that moment? Didn't she understand that I didn't want her to see how weak I was? I didn't want to cry in front of her, I wanted to be able to be strong, fearless, when she saw me the next time. But then she threatened to come to my house and stand outside my window and scream my name until she woke up my neighbours, so I gave in. I said that I could see her, but not at my place, I didn't want any more memories of her there. However, I didn't want to go to her place either, I'd never been there and I didn't want to have a memory from there if I could avoid it. So we met in the middle, between our houses, at the middle of a street. When she saw me, she hurried up to me and tried to hug me, but I backed. I didn't want to feel the sweet smell of her, I didn't want to feel her arms around me, 'cause then I would definatley start crying again and I'd just stopped. A looked so sad, and it hurt to see her that way, but I stopped myself from hugging her and telling her that it was okay, 'cause it was NOT okay, I was the one who were supposed to be hurt her, NOT HER. She said that she was sorry, and I answered:
"Me too. And it's okay, I get it, I mean, if you love C you should be with her, not me." As I felt the tears run down my cheeks, she tried to dry them off but I backed again. "But why did you have to play with me?"

"I didn't play with you, I really care for you, it's just that, C's changed and I'm giving her a chance." A answered and I nodded.

"So you care for me, but love C? So you lied yesterday when you said that you love me?"

"I do love you!"

"Well.. Then I just got to ask you one thing, but I don't know how. 'Cause I know that you won't answer but if you do I know that I probably won't like it."

"Go ahead."

"Why did you chose her?"
She didn't answer me, and I nodded again. "See? I said you wouldn't answer me." I looked away as I saw how A's tears started falling. WHY WAS SHE CRYING? I was the one whose heart had gotten broken into two pieces. "I got to go, just don't contact me A, not if it's not really really important. I will take contact with you, when I'm ready to just be your friend, okay?"

She nodded and then we hugged and I breathed in her smell one last time. The second I turned my back to her and started to walk away, I broke down in tears.

When I got home, I got a text, from A: The second you turned away I started crying. I will miss you so incredibly much. I didn't play with you, even though you might think so. Sorry for contacting. That did it, my heart broke in to a million pieces, not just two, I hated her for contacting me, and I hated myself for answering: Me too. I'll miss you. It's okay.


(Hehe, just realised it sounds like I'm writing a soap opera or something, but w/e, it's the truth.)

Inga kommentarer: