lördag 17 april 2010

Valentines day

And so it continued, A and I didn't stop meeting. I loved her too much to leave. I didn't care if I was just her friend (or more like her psychologist)as long as I got to meet her. As long as she was happy and wanted me there I would be there. I didn't care that it hurt me, I just wanted her to be happy, I just wanted her to stop being sad all the time. 'Cause she was sad, and still is, she cut herself and cried herself to sleep. She'd tried to commit suicide so many times that she didn't count anymore. I was the same, and therefore we were a big support to each other, we knew how it felt. I hadn't cut myself, but I almost starved myself to death. We knew each others secrets and we accepted it, even though we didn't like it.

Then it was the night to valentines Day, I was at a party but I'd promised to come over to A's place afterwards. My mom and dad didn't know, they didn't actually like that I still hung out with her, so I didn't tell them anything about her. I was a bit drunk when I arrived to her house, I called her cellphone and she went out. Together we sat in the middle of the street, our legs crossed each other and my hand was on her thigh. She caressed my cheek with the back of her hand and I shivered slightly. It was the night to valentines day, I was drunk, and she had a girlfriend, but we both knew what we wanted. We wanted each other. But we couldn't. No. It was wrong. So we didn't kiss, we just caressed each other and thought forbidden thoughts, under the starfilled sky.

Inga kommentarer: